This workshop is designed to provoke and facilitate thinking about home. Presented by International speaker Darcy Elks.
TWO WEEKS TO GO - DON'T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY TO HEAR FROM DARCY!
The workshop is designed to provoke and facilitate thought about ‘home’.
Hear insights on the day from a local parent who is currently planning for her son to move into his own home.
Topics discussed will include:
- the importance of a true home;
- how to determine the differences between a place to live and a home;
- getting started - how to assist a vulnerable person to create a home;
- some of the obstacles that can be encountered and safeguards that can be
implemented when creating a home;
- the roles of family, staff and others in supporting people to have a true home.
View the workshop flier