Learn about inclusive education , hear stories of success from a parent guest speaker and see how inclusion works in the regular classroom.
This workshop is free to attend and will cover:
- How the school years can lead to a meaningful life
- A brief history of disability education
- What an inclusive education looks like
- Evidence and support for inclusive education
- How inclusion can look in the classroom
- Education policies and supports that exist within schools
- Advocacy tools and strategies from families
Hear from a family whose child is learning in the regular classroom.