Come along to learn about inclusive education, hear stories of success from the regular classroom, and think about how inclusion can work for your child!
This workshop will cover:
- How the school years can lead to a meaningful life
- A brief history of disability education
- What an inclusive education looks like
- Evidence and support for inclusive education
- How inclusion can look in the classroom
- Education policies and supports that exist within schools
- Advocacy tools and strategies from families
Hear from a family whose child is learning in the regular classroom.