Come along to learn about inclusive education, hear stories of success from the regular classroom, and think about how inclusion can work for your child!
This workshop is free to attend and will cover:
- How the school years can lead to a meaningful life
- A brief history of disability education
- What an inclusive education looks like
- Evidence and support for inclusive education
- How inclusion can look in the classroom
- Education policies and supports that exist within schools
- Advocacy tools and strategies from families
Hear from a family whose child is learning in the regular classroom.